Holiday Giving Program
Thanks to the generosity of you, our community, we are able to assist our domestic violence and housing clients in need of a little extra gift giving help each holiday season.
For holiday giving, we accept only new items. If you bring gifts, please do not wrap them. You are welcome to supply wrapping paper and supplies if you wish. Please see below for the holiday wish list.
Items will be accepted through Monday, December 18, although we encourage donors to bring things in as early as possible. Please bring all items to the front desk of the YWCA.
Holiday Wish List*
- new/unused Toys for any age (newborn to teens), board games, craft, hobby and sports supplies are good for older children
- combs/brushes/hair accessories/curling irons/hair dryers
- manicure sets/nail polish/perfume
- appointment books/calendars/planners/journals
- wallets/purses/tote bags
- photo albums/picture frames
- clock radios/alarm clocks
- coats/boots for children
- hygiene gift sets (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotions, body spray etc.) for adults and children
- slippers for all ages
- socks for all ages
- underwear for all ages
- pajamas for women, men and children
- bathrobes for women, men and children
- gloves, hats, scarves
- gift cards/certificates (Price Chopper, Price Rite, Hannaford, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Target, Movie Theaters, Hair Salons)
- towels/wash clothes
- bed pillows/sheet sets/blankets
- pots and pans/bakeware/utensils/microwavable containers
- personal, folding shopping cart
Here is a link to an Amazon Wish List we created to help make shopping easier.
*We only use new items for our Holiday Giving Program. Used clothing and linens may be accepted at other times of the year.