The Schenectady County Historical Society and the YWCA Northeastern NY invite all businesses, organizations, and families to sponsor a tree in the 2014 Festival of Trees. Over a thousand people came to last year's Festival to enjoy the collection of decorated trees. Come be a part of our annual holiday event!
Guidelines for trees:
· All trees must be artificial
· Trees can be tabletop or full-size
· Themed decorations are encouraged
· Trees must be set up between Nov. 17 and Nov. 24
· All trees will be entered into our three voting contests
Trees will be displayed at the SCHS Museum at 32 Washington Ave. and the YWCA headquarters at 44 Washington Ave. Tree pick-up is Dec. 15.
Sponsored by our friends:
Download a PDF copy of the Registration Form and Brochure here